The Lebanese Italian Business Council, LEBITALIA is a non-governmental and non-profit organization that aims at developing business and trade relations between Lebanon and Italy. A member of the Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture of Beirut & Mount Lebanon, LEBITALIA is established with the purpose of expanding economic and trade relations, as well as fostering business relationships and investments between Lebanon and Italy.
• Introduce Lebanese and Italian businessmen and investors to economic and production potentials and opportunities in each country.
• Promote trade partnerships between Lebanon and Italy, and work towards the establishment of harmonious relations in the economic, industrial and trade sectors between the two countries.
• Encourage the exchange of knowledge and experiences, and facilitate communications between organizations, companies, associations, institutions, as well as economic and financial bodies in both countries.
• Support businessmen in the two countries by providing them with information related to investments, financial instruments, as well as, legal framework and regulations governing trade and investment and employment opportunities.
• Actively seek to remove obstacles that may arise in particular to investments and exchange of goods and services. Encourage the signing of bilateral cooperation agreements, monitor their application and submit proposals and recommendations for the development of current agreements and protocols.
Italy is one of the biggest participants of Project Lebanon 2016.
So, taking advantage of Project Lebanon 2016 and to promote the Council and to explain its objectives LEBITALIA will be presented by a special stand within the Italian pavilion.
For more information, please contact the Lebanese Italian Business Council, LEBITALIA
Telephone: +961 1 353390
Fax: +961 1 353395