IFP Iraq has the pleasure to invite you to take part in Medicare Iraq – Erbil 2016 set to take place from 23 to 25 May 2016 at the Erbil International Fair Ground, Kurdistan Region, Iraq.
Iraq, a country of over 30 million inhabitants, is far from recovered on the medical scene, and the needs for modern healthcare technologies are massive. The country’s real GDP is estimated to be the highest in the region over the next few years, and the government’s increasing oil revenue is being translated into billions of dollars of infrastructure projects.
MINISTRY OF HEALTH IN IRAQ & KURDISTAN TO SPEND US$8.4 BILLION BETWEEN 2014 – 2020
Healthcare Prospects in Iraq:
The following urgent needs in the healthcare sector are creating ample opportunities for foreign investors:
• 220 general hospitals to be increased to 400
• 2053 healthcare centers to be increased to 6000
• Demand on ophthalmology and dentistry services
• Opportunities in medical tourism for at least 200,000 Iraqis
Iraq Healthcare Industry Growth in the Last Five Years:
• 40% increase in medical equipment and supplies
• 61% rise in pharmaceuticals and medicine
• 40% surge in medical, surgical & dental instruments
Medicare Iraq – Erbil, in its 7th edition, is the largest international general healthcare exhibition in Iraq. It is the ideal platform for leading regional and international manufacturers to display a comprehensive range of the latest medical and healthcare products and equipment including surgery and operating room equipment, dentistry and eye care, pharmaceuticals, laboratory equipment and supplies, as well as hospital management and training, to name a few.
OVER 50% OF PATIENTS AT ERBIL PRIVATE HOSPITALS COME FROM OUTSIDE THE KURDISTAN REGION
Medicare Iraq – Erbil 2015 attracted 100 exhibitors from 11 countries and more than 4,500 visitors. Download the full post-show report at www.iraqmedicare.com.
WHY EXHIBIT AT IRAQ MEDICARE?
• Meet face to face with medical professionals, physicians, dentists, distributors, and hospital, clinic & lab owners
• Network with industry leaders and government officials from Kurdistan and the rest of Iraq
• Get your share of a multi-billion dollar healthcare market
To book your stand and for more information, please fill the form below. For online bookings, please go to www.iraqmedicare.com and fill the online reservation form.
For more info please contact:
Vanessa Abou Jaoudeh (Ms.)
International Sales Manager
Tel.: +961 5 959 111 ext. 114
Fax: +961 5 955 361