South Korea’s Daewoong Pharmaceutical has signed a $25-million contract with Ibn Cina Drug Stores to supply six products to Jordan and Iraq.
According to the Korea Herald, the local partner will distribute:
• Ursa, for liver function improvement;
• Orlostar, for high blood pressure and hyperlipidemia;
• Easyef for diabetic foot ulcer;
• Daewoong pitavastatin calcium tab, for hyperlipidemia;
• antibiotic Gomcephin; and,
• Vitamin supplement Roman C powder.
The company entered the Middle Eastern market by launching growth hormone booster filler Caretropin in Iran in 2015 and is seeking to extend its market reach in the region.