IFP Iraq has the pleasure to invite you to take part in MEDICARE IRAQ – ERBIL 2015 set to take place from 25 to 27 May 2015 at the Erbil International Fair Ground, Kurdistan Region, Iraq.
Iraq, a country of over 30 million inhabitants, is far from recovered on the medical scene, and the needs for modern healthcare technologies are massive. The country’s real GDP is estimated to be the highest in the region over the next few years, and the government’s increasing oil revenue is being translated into billions of dollars of infrastructure projects.
MINISTRY OF HEALTH IN IRAQ & KURDISTAN TO SPEND US$8.4 BILLION BETWEEN 2014-2020
HEALTHCARE PROSPECTS IN IRAQ:
The following urgent needs in the healthcare sector are creating ample opportunities for foreign investors:
• 220 general hospitals to be increased to 400
• 2053 healthcare centers to be increased to 6000
• Demand on ophthalmology and dentistry services
• Opportunities in medical tourism for at least 200,000 Iraqis
IRAQ HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY GROWTH IN THE LAST FIVE YEARS:
• 40% increase in medical equipment and supplies
• 61% rise in pharmaceuticals and medicine
• 40% surge in medical, surgical & dental instruments
IRAQ MEDICARE 2015, in its 6th edition, is the largest international general healthcare exhibition in Iraq. It is the ideal platform for leading regional and international manufacturers to display a comprehensive range of the latest medical and healthcare products and equipment including surgery and operating room equipment, dentistry and eyecare, pharmaceuticals, laboratory equipment and supplies, as well as hospital management and training, to name a few.
Erbil, the safe and investor friendly capital of the 4.5 million inhabitant Kurdistan Region, serves as the ideal meeting point for companies wishing to enter Iraq through its Northern Gateway and take advantage of its fast growing economy and political stability.
OVER 50% OF PATIENTS AT ERBIL PRIVATE HOSPITALS COME FROM OUTSIDE THE KURDISTAN REGION
IRAQ MEDICARE 2014 attracted 235 exhibitors from 19 countries and more than 9300 visitors. Download the full post-show report at www.iraqmedicare.com.
WHY EXHIBIT AT IRAQ MEDICARE?
• Access Iraq’s healthcare market through its safe and secure Northern Region and its vibrant capital Erbil and take advantage of Kurdistan’s fast growing economy and political stability that it has been enjoying since 2003
• Meet face to face with medical professionals, physicians, dentists, distributors, and hospital, clinic & lab owners
• Network with industry leaders and government officials from Kurdistan and the rest of Iraq
To book your stand and for more information, please fill the form below. For online bookings, please go to www.iraqmedicare.com and fill the online reservation form.
We look forward to welcoming you at MEDICARE IRAQ – ERBIL 2015!
Fill form & return to
Rania Houjaij (Ms.)
International Sales Manager
Tel: +961 5959111 Ext 112
Fax: +961 5 955 361