The inaugural Lebanon Projects & Investment forum will be launched on 10-11 November 2015 in Beirut, Lebanon. The forum will provide a unified B2B platform for key decision makers including: government representatives, developers, investors, financiers, engineering consultants and contractors to discuss the requirements for developing Lebanon's overall infrastructure, real estate and energy projects market, the role of the private sector, as well as examining upcoming commercial and investment opportunities.
Powered by Project Lebanon and organized by ACM, Lebanon Projects & Investment forum will discuss the latest requirements and strategies for developing Lebanon's infrastructure, real estate and energy projects market.
The forum is supported by H.E. Arthur Nazarian, Minister of Energy and Water (MoEW) in Lebanon who will deliver the Keynote Opening Address on Wednesday 11 November morning.
Other key speakers include:
• Pierre Khoury, General Director and President of the Board, Lebanese Center for Energy Conservation (LCEC) and Advisor to the Minister of Energy and Water (MoEW)
• Peter Mousley, Programme Leader, World Bank, Lebanon
• Ziad Hayek, Secretary General, Higher Council for Privatization, Republic of Lebanon
• Wissam Zahabi, Board member and Head of Economic and Finance Department, Lebanese Petroleum Administration
• Dr. Hassan Harajli, European Union-Funded UNDP – CEDRO Project Manager, United Nations Development Programme – Lebanon
• Thomas Jacobs, Principal Country Officer, International Finance Corporation – World Bank Group
• Maroun Moussallem, Director General, Bekaa Water Establishment (BWE)
• Bernard Ammoun, Director, NASEL (The National CDM Program for Solar Energy in Lebanon) and Founder, Green Future Lebanon Holdings
• Antoinette Sleiman, Chief of Projects Department, Litani River Authority
Main projects to be discussed include:
• Canal 800 Project worth US$ 360 million
• The National Energy Efficiency Action Plan (NEEAP) 2016 – 2020
• Water Supply and Augmentation Project worth US$ 617 million
• The 1st Offshore Oil and Gas Licensing Round
• Beirut – Damascus (Al Masnaa Highway) worth US$ 240 million
• Beirut River Solar Snake Project (BRSS)
• Zahle Potable Water Network Project worth US$ 37 million
• CEDRO 4 Project
• Marjayoun Wastewater Project worth US$ 48 million
For showcasing your solutions and services to Lebanon's ministries, investors and developers, please call +971 4 361 4001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org