The online mobile and console game Industry represents important business opportunities for the MENA region’s game publishers, developers, infrastructure and mobility providers, mobile payments, analytic and user acquisition services, design, platforms and online advertising companies. With the purpose of accelerating this industry’s growth in the MENA Region, IFP is organizing the MENA Games Conference & Exhibition on the 26th and 27th of March 2015, in Beirut, Lebanon at Marina Marquee – Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts.
Such a pioneering event will host representatives from 400 international and local companies and 30 speakers to discuss the following:
• Facilitating business expansion for international companies into the MENA Region
• Boosting the partnerships between International and regional game publishers and developers
• Offering companies from the MENA Region the opportunity to promote their services to international gaming companies
• Increasing the growth and business opportunities for International companies already established in the MENA Region
• Developing more local games with Arabic content
• Creating awareness among the MENA Region's investors to invest in the gaming industry
• Offering international companies that would like to establish an office in the MENA Region the opportunity to meet with incubators and office space providers from the region
MEGA Forum and Conference aims at exploring the many opportunities and talents, to develop the games industry in the MENA region by creating business opportunities for a promising market.
• At Least 50% of MENA Smartphone Users Download Games
• 80% of 180 Million Arabs under the age of 25 are tech-savvy mobile users
• Currently there are more than 12 Million users from the Arab world on Facebook social games
• Games Software sales in the MENA region triple to USD 3 billion in the next 3 years
• Arabic Language will be the 4th most used language on the web.
• The gaming sector in the Middle East, Gulf in particular, is estimated to be between USD 1 billion and USD 2.6 billion in terms of revenues including software and hardware.
• Middle East has the second largest mobile phone population with approximately 525.8 million people using a mobile phone monthly.
• By 2015, Smartphones penetration in the Middle East is expected to record a 39% increase, with 72% of the owners less than 34 years old; 62% males and 38% females.
For Your Inquiries, Please Contact: Mr. Habib Chams
Tel: +961 5 959 111 Ext. 307
Fax: +961 5 955 361
Mobile: +961 76 704978