With only 1 week to go, this is your LAST CHANCE to join Smart Parking Qatar 2016, the first specialized conference discussing the challenges and opportunities in implementing parking plans and solutions for individual developments and the overall masterplan in Qatar. The conference is organized by Advanced Conferences & Meetings (ACM Events).
With the support of the National Traffic Safety Committee, this event will be held on 18 – 19 April, at the Intercontinental Hotel The City, Doha.
● Yousef Al Emadi, Manager of Roads Operations & Maintenance Department, Public Works Authority “Ashghal”
● Dr. Adnan Abu-Dayya, Chief Executive Officer, Qatar Mobility Innovations Center
● Prof. Dr. Kim Jraiw, Manager, National Traffic Safety Office Qatar
● Omar Bondogji, Head of Business Development & Marketing, Qatar Mobility Innovations Center
● Ali A. Alraouf, Ph.D, Capacity Bld. – Dev. & Training, Urban Planning Dept., Ministry of Municipality & Environment
● Ahmed Al-Khanji, Capital Projects Engineer, Qatar Foundation
● Hala Youssef, Senior ESD Consultant, Cundall Qatar Consulting
● Salah Nezar, Sustainability Director, Qatar Project Management
● Moen Azimi, Head of Transportation Planning & Infrastructure Department, Arab Engineering Bureau
● Neil Walmsley, Middle East Planning Director, Arup
● Mohamaed Hediya, Technology Innovation & IT Manager, Majid Al Futaim
Don’t miss the OPPORTUNITY to meet key people from:
Ministry of Transport and Communications, Ministry of Municipality & Environment, Ministry of Interior, Public Works Authority 'Ashghal’, Qatar Rail, Msheirieb Properties, Arup, Lusail Real Estate Development Company, Qatar Project Management, Qatar Foundation, Capital Projects, Parsons International Limited, KEO International Consultants and Arab Engineering Bureau.