Under the Auspices of the Lebanese Ministry of Energy and Water, and organized by IFP Group (International Fairs & Promotions), OGP Lebanon 2013, the International Conference and Exhibition for Oil, Gas & Power Generation will be held on October 1 and 2 at the Phoenicia InterContinental Beirut.
Offshore Lebanon appears to represent a significant yet-to-be-found hydrocarbon resource base, and the current studies have identified and delineated several potentially giant subsalt prospects that merit considerable further attention from the international oil industry.
Estimates indicate the Levant basin could be sitting on 1.7 billion barrels of recoverable oil, and 122 trillion cubic feet of recoverable gas; most of which is offshore, both in shallow and subsalt layers.
In a two-day conference and exhibition, OGP Lebanon offers you the opportunity to tap into Lebanon's emerging Oil, Gas and Power sector and connect with key people and specialists from within the industry.
OGP Lebanon 2013 will be a key meeting point for experts, industry leaders and government officials to share their findings on topics such as:
– The Rules & Regulations of a new sector, under the management of the Lebanon Petroleum Authority
– The qualification, bidding and other processes including their requirements
– A showcase of the latest seismic results and probable hydrocarbon reservoir locations and quantities
– The exploration and production phases and timeframes. Their direct and indirect effects on the country and its economy
– The various applications of Natural Gas, and the needed infrastructure, as applied to the transportation and power generation sectors in Lebanon
– The required legal, fiscal and environmental frameworks for a sustainable O&G industry
Yet, the two-day Conference and Exhibition will serve as a key meeting place for experts, industry leaders, high-ranking government officials, and representatives of the Lebanese Ministry of Energy and Water to share information and identify business opportunities.
The Conference will also feature matchmaking sessions, offering all participating delegates the opportunity to schedule B2B and B2G networking meetings.
For more info, please check www.ogp-lebanon.com