According to the World Meteorological Organization, in the specific case of weather, climate and water-related hazards which nearly account for 90% of all natural disasters, advance warnings save lives and reduce damage to property and the environment.
Hence, Advanced Conferences & Meetings (ACM) has organized the WeatherTech GCC Conference, the first platform in the GCC for specialists to share best practice, evaluate solutions and implement innovations in weather forecasting and climate change to ensure achievement of current and future development objectives.
8 REASONS why you should SAVE THE DATE:
1. This is the first event of its kind in the GCC that will provide tailored solutions to the environmental and climate challenges faced in the GCC states.
2. Listen to project case studies for solutions that have been successfully implemented. Reduce your project risk by learning from potential challenges before they arise on your project.
3. Update your knowledge of cutting edge technology solutions for weather monitoring stations, interpretation of data and creation of forecasting reports to improve your data quality.
4. Achieve your current and future development objectives by ensuring that weather forecasting and predictions are accurate.
5. Effectively manage the weather related risk factors associated with commercial operations, transportation, large scale events and national security.
6. Network with the GCC’s weather project leaders, decision makers and specifiers.
7. Improve cooperation and communication between GCC weather forecasting and prediction teams to enable enhanced regional weather data exchange.
8. Enhance analysis of big data sources to improve weather forecasting accuracy and quality of presentation.
Call Advanced Conferences & Meetings today on +971 4 361 4001 or at email@example.com to learn more about the limited sponsorship opportunities still available, or to book your seat.