Manar Al Omran Trading & Industry is a Gold Sponsor to Project Qatar, a leading Saudi company specialized in scaffolding and formwork since 1994. The company is based in Saudi Arabia, headquartered in Jeddah. Manar Al Omran has 50 branches in Saudi Arabia, 7 branches at GCC and international offices in China, India and elsewhere. Manar is a member of Bin Hindi Holding Group, headed by Mr. Maher Al Harbi (chairman of the board). We had the following interview with Mr. Maher Al Harbi.
1) What are the vision and the mission of Manar Al Omran Trading & Industry?
Our vision is to become one of the most prominent and most successful companies selling, renting and purchasing steel scaffolding, formwork and casting molded mineral in the Middle Eastern and many global markets. While our mission is providing the right environment to attract customers and achieve customer satisfaction by delivering excellent services efficiently, effectively and transparently.
2) What type of products and services are provided by the company?
Manar Al Omran is committed to providing high level of services and products according to international quality standards.
Our products include Manar cup lock system, Manar Ring Lock system, Manar shorbrace system, Manar table form system – Manar profex system, Manar profemax system, Manar steel waler system, Manar vari form system, Manar SP60 wall and column system, Manar bridge table system and many more.
3) As one of the most prominent and most successful companies in steel scaffolding and formwork in the Middle East, what are secrets of your success story?
Actually, our secret lies in the sincerity of dealing with customer and in addition to the high quality of our raw materials and our strong credit facilities, all of which helped us in succeeding and expanding in a competitive market in a relatively short time.
4) How is such a big operation managed?
Our company is ran by an elite of management team including heads of sections, engineers, financiers, administrators, all is working as one group.
5) What can you say about the Qatari construction market? How do you see its progress towards 2022, the World Cup?
Now the whole world is looking to Qatar which has become a global destination. The importance of the 2022 World Cup lies in the fact that it is the first World Cup being held in an Arab country…
6) Is this your first time participating in Project Qatar, if not what can you say about this biggest construction show in the region?
Certainly this is not our first time. Project Qatar is one of the most important exhibitions in the region for many reasons especially it’s being held in Qatar, the diversity of exhibitors taking part in the event and the large marketing benefit that exhibitors get as a return to participation.
7) Who is your target audience and what are the products and services showcased on your stand?
All construction and reconstruction contractors are included in our target audience. Actually at PQ 2015 we are showcasing a new system (aluminum formwork) which has not been used in the GCC market before in addition to the profex and profemax systems and more.
8) Any message to the visitors of PQ 2015?
I hope they enjoy the exhibition. There are so many things worth seeing and I invite them to visit Manar al Omran section at Hall 6 …